Thursday 8 March 2012

My Magical Rainbow Adventure


I saw a youtube video the other day, showing how to make amazing multicoloured pictures using crayons!
I thought my days of crayon pictures were over when I left primary school, but not so!
I did a video response on Youtube of me creating my picture and I thought you guys might like to see it too!
Honestly, you have to give it a go, its the easiest thing ever, you just need to be careful and have a bucket load of patience when it comes to removing the fiddly paper wrapping from each crayon...
oh and yeah. ~I just realised. I got the guys name who I did the response to WRONG.
My face is red now.
And he is *quite* popular on youtube.
Ahh well, maybe he'll like the new version I made up better and CHANGE his name!?
~.~ so embarassed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment