Saturday 19 May 2012

Moving On

Yesterday was my brothers last day at school, until him hopefully moves on to University College London. Its hard to put into words, but there was a whole feeling in the school of things changing. There have been rumours of new arrangements and school hours being muddled around, but everyone knows someone who is not going to be seen around the corridors any more. Whether a sibling or a friend. There was a hint of sadness at the end of the day. It just hit me that everything is changing.

On another subject, in three weeks I will be going with my language class to Germany for an exchange trip. Everyone is massively excited! So I hope there will be many photo's to share with you after that!


Also, I have applied to be an extra in a TV drama series! Fingers crossed that will all work out :)
I'm hoping to take singing lessons soon too, after being inspired by a trip to see 'The Phantom Of The Opera' in Manchester. I really want to be involved in that kind of thing when I'm older!

No comments:

Post a Comment